Diana Candy: Distinct Caribbean Candies
Over 65 years ago, Diana Candy established itself as one of the finest candy producers in the Caribbean. Today, we are expanding beyond the West Indies to bring the rest of the world exotic types of candy that simply cannot be reproduced by other candy companies.
We specialize in capturing the flavors of the Caribbean and presenting the unique tastes and textures to the world. From curiously flavorful hard candies and soft candies to exclusive quality cough drops, mints and high nutrition specialty nut candies, Diana Candy fulfills the world's need for intriguing confections and snacks that stray from the bland norm.
Types of Candy
Diana Candy offers a rainbow of flavors in a variety of candy types. A brief sampling of what we offer:
- Hard Candies - Our hard candy "Caribbean treasures" are truly unique and provide a colorful contrast to our classic kiss mints, lollipops and lozenges. These include exciting flavours like: Sorrel, Orange, Pineapple, West Indian Cherry, Lime, Mandarin, Passion Fruit, Watermelon, Mango, Paw Paw, Coconut, Sour Sop, Banana, Paradise Plum, Guava.
- Soft Candies - Our distinctive Caribbean-flavored Jub Jub (a brilliant, sugar coated gelatine candy popular in the West Indies), fruit chews and specialty marshmallow candy are easy on the teeth and delightful to the palate.
- Cough Drops - Made with real honey and real lime, our exclusive cough drops are a sweet remedy for coughs and colds.
- Mints - Make way for our signature candy - the POWERMINT. As a longstanding bestseller in the Caribbean, this concentrated mint is powerful enough to clear a head cold!
- Nutritious Treats - Mr. G is a our ginseng infused snack which delivers great taste and a burst of energy all at once. Our Nut Krak'r specialty nut snack is packed with 13 vitamins and essential minerals, giving you a healthy boost while staving off hunger.
Our types of candies can be mixed and matched with our exotic flavors, for example:
- Passion Fruit Soft Candies
- Sorrel Hard Candies
- Pineapple Lollipops
- Guava Soft Candies
- Paradise Plum Hard Candies
- Coconut Soft Candies
- Coffee Hard Candies
- Cocoa Hard Candies
- Rum Soft Candies or Jub Jub
- Sour Sop Jub Jub or Lollipops
- Caribbean Cherry Jub Jub
Our old-time recipes closely follow those traditionally used in West Indian kitchens. We authentically present Caribbean flavors often imitated abroad but never duplicated. We can also fill custom orders and special flavor requests.
A Tradition of Quality
Diana Candy is founded on a steadfast tradition of quality and value. We bring the treasured flavors of the Caribbean to the world through our unique types of candy. Other candy companies simply cannot deliver the level of quality and authenticity as Diana Candy. Give us a taste and experience the vibrant tastes and textures unmatched by any other vendor of sweets.
Diana confectionery, makers par excellence, was founded over 60 years ago with a single purpose: "to capture the exotic flavours of the Caribbean and present them to the world as a true Caribbean treasure". We have taken the old-time Caribbean recipes, staying faithfully close to the flavours and textures traditionally produced in West Indian kitchens, capturing more and more of the exotic flavours unique to our part of the world, creating confectionery that has never been tasted before.
Today Diana manufactures not just confectionary but undoubtedly true Caribbean treasures. We offer a wide range of flavours - sorrel, passion fruit, pineapple, guava, coconut, carambola, coffee, cocoa, rum, sour sop and Caribbean cherries - in a wide range of products. We make hard candy, kiss mints, chews, lollipops, jub jub, toffee, lozenges and marshmallow.
Packaging is modern, sophisticated and comes in a variety of sizes, everything from 15 grammes to a 2.5 kilogramme pack. Thus Diana is willing and capable of handling special orders of flavour and a range of package sizes.
In true Caribbean style we throw open our doors and invite you to become a part of our future. Come and experience the warmth that only the Caribbean can offer and taste the flavours that only the Caribbean can produce ... the sweetness of the Caribbean is only a taste away.